Primary Care Advanced Practitioner (Windsor Locks, CT)
We put YOU FIRST, because you put patients first. Primary Care Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. Trinity Health Of New England seeks a licensed and experienced advanced practice registered nurse or physician assistant to join our Adult Medicine Primary Care team in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
· Join an established group of physicians and advanced practitioners in a rapidly growing outpatient adult medicine department.
· Full-time outpatient role.
· Practice within modern facilities in a collaborative team environment where all providers are connected through Epic—our fully integrated EMR system.
· The successful candidate should be licensed to practice in Connecticut and be a team player with an interest in providing full-spectrum care for adult patients.
· Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package with sign-on potential!
· Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, historical areas and more. Safe and small-town feel with soul, friendly people, fine food and fun things to do.
· Commute easily to New York City, Hartford, Springfield, Boston and other destinations with dependable air and rail services nearby.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening