Plastic and Breast Reconstructive Surgeon
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Plastic and Breast Reconstructive Surgeon opportunity in Waterbury, Connecticut
Saint Mary’s Hospital—a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the region’s largest nonprofit health system—is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible plastic surgeon to join its team in Waterbury, Connecticut to focus on reconstructive breast surgery.
This is an exceptional opportunity to demonstrate your skills and expertise in reconstructive breast surgery. We welcome candidates with interest in the areas of cosmetics, facial or hand trauma, or wound care.
- Practice focused on reconstructive breast surgery up to 75% of time
- Immediate surgical and clinical volume from 3 experienced and busy breast surgeons
- Ability to work with general surgery residents through ties with local medical schools
- Fully integrated EPIC EMR
- Comprehensive benefits offering to include health, life, dental, retirement with match, CME allowance, paid malpractice with tail coverage and generous time off (27 days + 6 paid holidays)
Practicing in Waterbury, Connecticut, puts you in the heart of New England. This small-city environment of 300,000 residents offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas. The central New England location allows you to live in proximity to New York City and Boston, with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest levels, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening