Orthopedic Surgery Advanced Practitioner (Per Diem)
Per Diem MA Orthopedic Surgery PAs and First Assist Certified NPs
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant/First Assist Certified Nurse Practitioner opportunity in Springfield, Massachusetts.
Mercy Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts—a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the region’s largest nonprofit health system—seeks experienced certified physician assistants/first assist certified nurse practitioners to join our in-house orthopedic surgery team on a PER DIEM basis for WEEKDAY coverage. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a cohesive surgery team of surgical physician assistants. Ideal per diem candidates will:
- Have experience in orthopedic surgery including, but not limited to, total joint and orthopedic trauma cases.
- Demonstrate surgical/first assist technical skills in orthopedics. Skill set in multiple surgical specialties is a plus.
- Provide coverage of elective and trauma orthopedic patients/ER and OR coverage.
- Evaluate surgical patients and communicate effectively with hospital staff.
- Be available for weekday coverage.
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening