Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Advanced Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (ACHPN), Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner (APRN) opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group is seeking a skilled and compassionate nurse practitioner to provide specialist-level palliative care as part of our Palliative Care team at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Join an established, cohesive group of two physicians, five other APRNs and a licensed clinical social worker.
- Collaborate with clinical staff in the Cancer Center to provide comprehensive palliative care services to patients and their families facing life threatening illnesses.
- Provide education and psychosocial support, address goals of care, and manage pain and non-pain symptoms.
- Assist in coordination of care for patients transitioning to home hospice/home palliative care.
- Utilize our analytics to audit and improve patient care.
- You will have a large role in educating medical and nursing staff.
- Positions are available for a combined outpatient/inpatient setting and well as an inpatient-only setting.
- The successful candidate should be a licensed, experienced, and certified Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner - ACHPN.
- Consideration will also be given to recently graduated APRNs with experience in palliative care, outpatient palliative care and hospice services.
- Enjoy a team-based culture that provides excellent training and mentorship.
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas.
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within the Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening