Orthopedic Surgery Advanced Practitioner
Full-Time Orthopedic Surgery PAs and First Assist Certified NPs
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Orthopedic Surgery Physician Assistant/First Assist Certified Nurse Practitioner opportunity in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Saint Mary’s Hospital—a member of Trinity Health Of New England, the region’s largest nonprofit health system—seeks experienced certified physician assistants/first assist certified nurse practitioners to join our in-house orthopedic surgery team on a full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a cohesive team of surgical physician assistants. Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience in orthopedic surgery including, but not limited to, total joint and orthopedic trauma cases.
- First assist in the OR, round on inpatients, provide outpatient office-based care and consult in the ER.
- Demonstrate orthopedic first assist technical surgical skills.
- Call is 1 in every 5th weekend.
- Earn a competitive salary and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package!
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening