Neurology Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Neurology Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group seeks an experienced Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our Neurology team in Middlebury, ten minutes from Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Join an established practice of four physicians and two advanced practice providers
- Full-time opportunity to be an integral part of the team, helping to oversee the care management for patients
- Preferred candidates will have neurology or other subspecialty experience
- Team is willing to train the right candidate/new graduate
- No call, no hospital rounding, no inpatient requirements
- Successful candidates value team-based care, possess strong clinical, critical thinking and analytical skills, and can demonstrate excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
Practicing in Greater Waterbury, Connecticut puts you in the heart of New England. This small city environment of 300,000 residents has a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas. The central New England location is in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening