Hematology/Oncology Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Hematology/Oncology Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group seeks a full time Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our cancer care team at Saint Mary's Hospital and The Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center—a state-of-the-art, 40,000-square-foot outpatient clinic located in Waterbury, Connecticut.
- Join an established team of two physicians and two advanced practice providers who are bringing the fight to cancer with advanced treatments, compassionate care, and seamless integrated services.
- Provide cutting-edge therapies and diagnostics, and work with other cancer specialists who are equally dedicated to advancing cancer care.
- This position will deploy your skills in both the hospital and clinic settings.
- Oncology experience is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
- Enjoy a friendly collegial work-place culture that provides excellent training and mentorship.
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas.
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
Trinity Health Of New England’s collaborative practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level—and allows time for professional development and family life. Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, it is time to join Trinity Health Of New England.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening