Heart Failure Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Regional Heart Failure Outpatient Advanced Practitioner opportunity in the Hartford and/or Waterbury region.
Trinity Health Of New England seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the Heart Failure team.
Join an established, growing heart failure interdisciplinary team:
- three board-certified heart failure attendings
- five advanced practitioners
Daily responsibilities include:
- See outpatients in various Heart Failure Center’s throughout the region
- Provide transitional care management
- Offer guideline directed medical therapy optimization
- Perform advanced heart failure evaluations
- Provide same day access care
The successful candidate:
- Is interested in heart failure care
- Has Cardiology experience (preferred but not required.)
- Will have an Advanced Practice Nurse or Physician Assistant CT state license.
The area of Hartford and Waterbury, CT
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas.
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening