Heart Failure Inpatient Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Heart Failure Inpatient Advanced Practitioner Part-time Opportunity, Hartford Connecticut
Trinity Health Of New England seeks a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join the Heart Failure team at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center.
Join an established, growing heart failure interdisciplinary team of three board-certified heart failure attendings and five Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners
This 20 hour per week, part time position includes the following responsibilities:
- Seeing patients in consultation with the advanced heart failure team, admitted with heart failure
- Working with the interdisciplinary team made up of Hospitalists, Social Workers, Nurses, Cardiologists, etc
- Work as an extension of the advanced heart failure physician in managing patients with heart failure.
- Management of diuretics
- Initiate directed medical therapy
- Manage cardiogenic shock
- Attend interdisciplinary rounds
The successful candidate:
- Is interested in heart failure care
- Has Cardiology/Heart Failure experience (preferred but not required.)
- Will have an Advanced Practice Nurse or Physician Assistant CT state license.
The area of Hartford
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas.
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening