Gastroenterology Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Gastroenterology Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Waterbury, Connecticut.
The Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group seeks a full-time APRN / Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our expanding Gastroenterology team in Waterbury, Connecticut.
Join an established, cohesive group of five physicians and two advanced practitioners that helps to provide screening, diagnostic testing, and therapeutic interventions in a broad array of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Enjoy a team-based culture that provides excellent training and mentorship.
- Outpatient role seeing office patients in a standard Monday-Friday schedule – NO call
- The successful candidate should be an experienced and licensed Advanced Practice Nurse or Physician Assistant. Recent graduates with interest in digestive diseases will also be considered.
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas.
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within the Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening