Gastroenterology Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Gastroenterology Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Springfield Massachusetts.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group seeks a full-time APRN / Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our expanding Gastroenterology team in Springfield, MA.
- Join an established, collegial, friendly group of four physicians and two advanced practitioners that provides screening, diagnostic testing, and therapeutic interventions in a broad array of gastrointestinal diseases.
- Enjoy a team-based culture that provides excellent training and mentorship.
- Achieve a better work/life balance with a Monday-Friday schedule that requires no hospital or telephone call obligations. 4-day work week is also possible.
- In- office Outpatient Role.
- New graduates or experienced providers with interest in digestive diseases will be considered.
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas as well as skiing, hiking and more!
- Commute easily to NYC, Boston, and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within the Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening