Endocrinology Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first. Endocrinology Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut. Trinity Health Of New England seeks a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our Department of Endocrinology, The Center for Diabetes and Metabolism, Hartford, CT.
- Join a collaborative team of endocrinologists, advanced practice providers, registered dietitians and nurse educators.
- Oversee the diagnosis, treatment and management for new and existing patients with endocrine disorders.
- Full-time role, outpatient practice, 40-hour workweek, no-call, no hospital requirement unless you desire inpatient consults.
- Two years of experience preferred, but we are open to discussions with new graduates as well.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package!
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, historical areas, skiing, hiking and more.
- Commute easily to New York City, Boston and other destinations with dependable air and rail services nearby.
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening