Dentistry - General Practice Residency Program Director
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—seeks a Residency Program Director for its General Practice Residency in Dental Medicine at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford.
The Dental Center at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center is the largest clinical and academic department in the area. Dedicated hospital faculty and multidisciplinary oral health providers from the community work closely with residents, offering unprecedented training, mentorship, and supervision within this dynamic state of the art facility.
In this full-time role, you will oversee the residency program, teach the dental residents, and see patients.
The successful candidate must have:
· A DDS or DMD degree from accredited dental school
· Completed a general practice residency in dentistry
· Keen focus on compassionate quality care, innovation, research, and education
· Excellence in all aspects of general dentistry - in both inpatient and outpatient settings
· Confidence in complex oral surgery, extractions, implant placement, prosthetics and root canal treatments
· Experience in admitting patients
· Strong desire to develop this leadership role, while enhancing and advancing the program
Practicing in Hartford, Connecticut’s state capital puts you in the heart of New England. This small city environment of 125,000 residents offers a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas. The central New England location puts you in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services
Trinity Health Of New England is proud of its history of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers our providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care or driven to grow into a leadership role, you will thrive at Trinity Health Of New England.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening