Cardiovascular Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Cardiovascular Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England seeks a certified physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join our Cardiovascular team at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. This is an exciting full-time opportunity within a highly collaborative cardiovascular team. Role:
- Be an integral part of our comprehensive care team alongside 3 cardiac/cardiovascular surgeons and over 10 advanced practitioners.
- Provide pre- and post-op assessments, consults, wound care, inpatient and surgical optimization, interventions and more.
- See clinic outpatients as well as inpatients.
- No call. No weekends.
- 40-hour workweek. 5-day or 4-day workweek option.
- The successful candidate should be a licensed and certified physician assistant or nurse practitioner.
- Experience working within a cardiovascular care practice/unit is a plus.
- Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package!
- Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, historical areas, skiing, hiking and more.
- Commute easily to New York City, Boston and other destinations with nearby dependable air and rail services.
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening