Cardiothoracic Physician Assistant Per Diem
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group has an exciting per diem opportunity for an exceptional and experienced Physician Assistant to join our Cardiothoracic Surgery team located at Saint Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury, Connecticut.
The Department of Surgery, Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery at Saint Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury Connecticut, is seeking a full-time Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing independent and collaborative patient management throughout the continuum of inpatient care from admission to assisting in the OR, through the ICU and discharge to the outpatient setting.
· Current and valid Physician Assistant licensure for PA-C
· Graduate Degree from an accredited Physician Assistant Program
· Nationally certified PA with DEA registration
· Proven excellence working in an interdisciplinary collaborative team environment
· Effective interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and clinical expertise in the care of patients undergoing Cardiothoracic Surgical procedures.
· ACLS Certification
· Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
· Basic computer knowledge and command of basic personal computer skills
· Proven experience working in Cardiothoracic Surgery as first assist.
Practicing in Waterbury, Connecticut puts you in the heart of New England. This small city environment of 300,000 residents has a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums and historical areas. The central New England location puts you in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
Trinity Health Of New England’s collaborative practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level—and allows time for professional development and family life. Whether you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, teaching the next generation of care providers or growing into a leadership role, it is time to join Trinity Health Of New England.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening