Ambulatory Cardiac Electrophysiology Advanced Practitioner
We put YOU FIRST because you put patients first. Ambulatory Electrophysiology Advanced Practitioner opportunity in Hartford, Connecticut.
Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group seeks a nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join the Electrophysiology team at Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut. Join an established interdisciplinary team that provides inclusive ambulatory electrophysiology care.
· Provide critical support to electrophysiologists.
· Oversee the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmia disorders, including atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.
· Evaluate, treat and monitor cardiac device patients (pacemakers, ICDs and CRT devices).
· Perform preoperative and postoperative evaluations for device implants, ablation procedures and implantable loop recorders.
· Full-time day position, 40 hours, 4- or 5-day workweek option. No call.
· Cardiology/ EP experience preferred, but we are open to discussions with new graduates as well.
· Live and play within welcoming neighborhoods with excellent schools, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, historical areas, skiing, hiking and more.
· Commute easily to New York City, Boston and other destinations with dependable air and rail services nearby.
· Enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package!
As part of Trinity Health Of New England—the region’s largest nonprofit health system—you will experience a culture of provider collaboration. Our practice model empowers providers to work at their highest level, while allowing time for professional development and family life. If you are focused on providing outstanding patient-centered care, you will thrive within Trinity Health Of New England Medical Group.Apply now
EEO-AA-M/F/D/V | Pre-employment drug screening